• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

excellent script for sale low price

hello i have written a screen play about a Liverpool boy who is a champion boxer, who wants to quit boxing and start a writing career. his teacher is pushing him to write. whilst his alcoholic father is making sure, he becomes number 1. its billy elliott meets rocky. i will start the bid low, because i really think this is a great script, and would love to see my work created into a film. my email is benjobs@live.co.uk email me with any questions. i will respond very quickly. i also have other works, e-mail me.
thanks

hello it ends with then father pushing his son away, to find his sons works and his father is moved. he then sell the house to pay for his sons collage and degree,
the scouse accent is accually my favourite because im a scouser ha. This story is a great way to show the emotional damage that parents can cause their children.

hello no i'm not a boxer but i spoke to a man the other day who was telling me about his son, becoming a champion boxer. so i got talking about 20 minutes later the barman comes over and tells me that the mans son had died 20 something years ago. the father never forgave himself. so i asked what had happened to the son, as he and his father were arguing about his future, the boy andrew storms out of the house in anger. only to be hit with a car. his dad jimmy still drinks at the aintree pub everyday from 11 am to 12 pm its a sad story. I think that because it is a true story it makes it more passionate.

and by the way i have not copy wrighted but i am getting it done in the next few days
i have been offered £220 for the whole 75 page script. i would like to think that there is a better offer out there. and im in talks with a small liverpool studio.
thanks

Sounds good just from what you've posted on here, although you have to decide if the time, effort and imagination you've put in is worth a weeks salary in a low paid job

Back