• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch EVER - Feature Film (teaser trailer)

Hey, a feature film shot on the BMCC!

Looks fantastic, you should be tremendously proud of yourself. Some will tell you that the trailer needs to convey more story but I would disagree. Your trailer is intriguing and evocative, not to mention beautifully photographed.

Congrats :)

Thank you both! I'm going to submit to festivals first, then decide how I'll release it next year if it doesn't generate any natural interest.

I know what you mean about conveying more story, I plan on doing that with the full trailer, but this is meant to be a teaser. Still in the editing room!

Fantastic!
I'm really impressed.

The interview article is simply great. Inspiring.

Good luck and best wishes on the festival circuit - and fingers crossed for some serious distribution!

Last edited:
Wow! Just saw the main actress from your film (Wendy McColm) in last nights episode of Community. She was great! Now looking forward to seeing your film even more!!

Thanks, she's been a good friend of mine for several years now. I've been a fan of her acting from the beginning and it's nice to see her getting some success!

Back