• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Epic Senior Video Trailer (worth watching)

The Epic Trailer Of the Best Class that has ever Crossed Gladys Porter High School

Music Used in this Trailer is:
Immediate Music - Def Con
Puff Daddy - I'll be missing you

This Trailer Was Produced by Rogy Productions for the Students of Gladys Porter High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3sr3CXfy7U

Don't forget to comment and post!

For being a senior, Id say your on the right track with film making.

Some nice doc shots along with good editing.

I started filmmaking at the end of my senior year and you were way ahead of me when I was a senior.

It's a very personal piece, I know it will be very memorable and touching for you and your senior class, I wish we had a 'Good' video like yours for my senior year, highschool was great, and I miss it.

Thanks! I Appreciate the Feed back.
I've looked at your work like the Music Video and Others, they are really good!
So i appreciate the feedback coming from an experienced film maker!

That was fantastic! The filming and editing that went into this was really really good, keep up the good work!

Thanks, Coming From you AgentJonny, its a pleasure to hear that type of feed back since you have experienced alot with social events, so you know how it can get in recording situations like those :D

Back