• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Empower Indie Film: Watch Our Pitch for 'Body Stories: Marta & Fidel'

Hey IndieTalk community! 🎬

I'm excited to share with you the video pitch for my latest indie film, "Body Stories: Marta & Fidel." This project is deeply personal and speaks to the struggles that so many musicians face today—navigating the pressures of the industry while staying true to their art. Our film follows Marta, an aspiring singer, and Fidel, an anxious producer, as they confront their inner demons and come together to create something beautiful. It's a story of hope, resilience, and the healing power of music.

As indie filmmakers, we know the importance of community. That's why I'm inviting you to check out the video and join us in co-creating a stronger indie community. Let’s support each other’s work and amplify voices that might otherwise go unheard. Together, we can make a real impact.

Check out the video pitch here and let me know your thoughts. Every view, share, and comment helps us move forward in this journey.

Looking forward to connecting with you. Let’s build something special together! ✨

Warm regards,
Mariluz Guerra
Indigenous Kankuama Filmmaker & Founder of Body Stories Project

Upvote 0
Back