emergency dvx question

Help! I am in Seattle with a very cool death metal band called Suffocation shooting the first part of my doc. My dvx now, after using it for 5 days has a error that says external dv disconnect. I cannot record and I need this sucker to work or I might as well go home. Somebody tell me asap what this error is and how to fix it so Ican get on with my shoot! Damn! This is a pain... Will let you know how things are progressing asap... Spinner

fixed the problem with the camera, now if I can only get my mac to put me online. Wireless is a pain in the ass. I have not been able to get online at all with this mac. Not even with my internal modem. I don't know what I am doing wrong but I cant dwell on it. I am writing from a cyber cafe right now, and used someone elses connection to ask this question. Who knows when I will be back on the boards before Oct. 28.

...just so you know, Suffocation, the band I am traveling with, are the best bunch of heavy metal monsters you could ever hope to meet. Looking out for me, they are...

the website for this project is: www.voodoochildren.org. It should be up in a day or so I hope...

...if I can get online again, I will keep everyone posted...

--spinner :cool:

Hey Spinner.. I'm gonna try to swing out to the Minneapolis show next week, if I have time (and money) Would be good to meet a fellow indietalker, and I can offer a hand if needed too.

Hi! guys!

Boz, the Suffocation show in Detroit is on the 28th of this month.

Will, there is a show in Minneapolis on the 25th, McKenna IL on the 26th, Cleveland on the 27th.

Thanks for the well wishes. I need them! Tonight I am in Vancouver and I am preparing to drive to Prince George in a few hours so I need to go get some sleep now. However, look for my website which I hope to have up no later than thursday, but you can check tomorrow. the site is: www.voodoochildren.org.

must go sleepy... I'll give updates as I can and go to the site

--spinner :cool:

Back