• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ELISE: Theatrical Trailer

For those who weren't able to attend the MacBeth 3000 premiere and therefore also missed the exclusive trailer to my film ELISE (premiere at Wreck-Beach) I have made the trailer less exclusive.

You can check it out on the official website.

www.scope-films.com/elise/

I've seen this trailer before! :cool:

Looks like it's been cut a little cleaner since then.

So did the actual movie, or just this trailer, play at Wreck-Beach? I'm a bit confused there.

...and why is it Canadians seem to be the up & coming filmmakers? :hmm:

_______

I wish the sound had been a little better, but overall looks like it's going to be a pretty decent film. :)

The actual Movie played here at wreck-beach..Scope films put on a complimentry barbeque .A lot of the cast were here ,meeting them was very cool indeed .
Captain........._/)....

llirik, are you seeking distribution with the piece, or just showing it around for exposure? I would be interested in seeing the finished product, but I live in the middle of no-where and was just wondering if I should keep an eye out for it at Blockbuster.

Andrew
www.prometheusmotionpictures.com

I don't think the film is long enough for me to seek distribution. It's just over half an hour.

Maybe one day I'll release it online, but that won't be for a while.

That Icon is the greatest. Can I steal it?

wreckawards.jpg

Back