• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ED - The Girl Inside Her

Welcome to IndieTalk atreyu. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Very nice video! Excellent song. That poor girl hit the gravel pretty hard on her knees, hope she's okay.

A couple of nits. I was liking the MCU and CU's on the drumer/singer until the tempo picked up. I think you should have dropped back framed him and his whole kit in when that happend. Maybe even a behind the kit shot, kind of like waiting to move into the drummers personal space for when the action called for it. There was one camera angle on the bassist, probably should have had two like you did for everyone else, for balance sake if anything else. I am not a fan of voyeristic camera angles for performance videos so the shot of the drummer/singer from below didn't do anything for me. The scene where the young woman trashes her room probably should have been shot hand-held and with a lot of swinging motion to give the viewer a better sense of chaos.

Very nicely done, good sound and picture, some nice dolly shots too. Congrats!

Thanks for the compliments and the constructive criticism, I got so into the close-ups that I forgot to give myself more options. As for the girl, she did get a bit scraped up. She is one of those actors that really go all out for the job. I told her to lightly fall to her knees and she decided to take a swan dive. Anyway, thanks again for the comment.

Back