• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

DVX100, Immaculate, lots of extras for sale

I'm the moderator of a DVX100 forum on another site. I have a perfect condition DVX100 that was to be used as a rental unit but I was unable to secure rental insurance. It has only been used for less than an hour (camera only, no playback, rewind) to test functions, used only inside my office.

Includes 2 months left of factory warranty & 3 year extended, transferable Mack Warranty purchased with camera at Zotz Digital and new ProMaster UV filter than has always been on lens. Includes StealthDVX Varizoom Controller (tested, but never used) and Century Optics .6x Wide Angle Adaptor (tested, but never used).

Plus, 3 brand new AY-DVM63PQ tapes (only one tape, also a PQ has been in the camera) and 2 extra 2500mh generic batteries (charged once). All orginal box, packing materials, manual, warranty and copy of receipt provided.

Paid $4150 new. Sell for $3200 (includes UPS insured ground shipping to US and Canada). Paypal preferred. I have a certified business account with paypal, you can look at my ebay feedback under user ID stephenvv and I can put you in touch with previous buyers of cameras I have sold.

Pictures:

Camera
Accessories
Extras
Boxes
Lens Surface
Paperwork

Call me at 336-333-1032 if you have any questions.

Back