Does anyone know the title of this movie?

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to find out the title of this film I saw about 6 or 7 years ago. Unfortunately I can't remember anything except that it was a Chinese Sundance Film Festival Award winning film. It was based on a chinese boy in China that grew up in a village and tried to get into the main city to reach a television station. There was this one particular scene in the movie where he and a bunch of other kids in the village chipped in a bunch of money to get a Coca Cola. I know it's not much but if anyone here knows I will be very grateful! Thanks everyone.

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to find out the title of this film I saw about 6 or 7 years ago. Unfortunately I can't remember anything except that it was a Chinese Sundance Film Festival Award winning film. It was based on a chinese boy in China that grew up in a village and tried to get into the main city to reach a television station. There was this one particular scene in the movie where he and a bunch of other kids in the village chipped in a bunch of money to get a Coca Cola. I know it's not much but if anyone here knows I will be very grateful! Thanks everyone.

"Bus 44" ???

Back