• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign Documentary on Veterans seeks donations

typorama 29.PNG

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Missing in America - Documentary

Many Veterans upon their return from the war suffered from post-traumatic stress syndrome, and many died forgotten, their cremains lying unclaimed on basement shelves for decades. This documentary will bring to light the efforts of one group to find and memorialize them.
The Missing in America Project is an upcoming feature documentary about the non-profit organization MIAP that helps to find, locate, identify, and inter many of the unclaimed cremated remains of veterans that have been sitting on shelves in storage rooms for years. Mental and physical disabilities left many of these Veterans homeless, indigent and forgotten in death.

The goal with this documentary will be to immortalize their stories, and showcase the extraordinary efforts of the volunteers who continue to work tirelessly to give these soldiers the proper military burial they deserve.

“I have long believed in the power of storytelling; especially stories told on behalf of those who may otherwise go unheard. I believe these brave soldiers deserve to have their stories preserved on film, so their sacrifices are celebrated and not forgotten,” says Dianna Ippolito.

Please visit our GOFUNDME campaign:

https://gofund.me/fc41b965

Back