• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch DIY Projects..

Nice work with the Mic mount too... solid manufacturing, and you use the same kind of hair binders for yours that I did for a long time :)

thanks for checking out my DIYs. I checked out your site.. pretty cool and alot of info there.
How long have you been doing film? as for myself I'm just getting started. so far I'm just doing short films, skits and music videos, but i really like to get more into films.. still learning the biz.

On VHS with deck to deck editing since the 80s... then moved to NLE in the early 90s when they were first available. A couple of digital projects here and there shot on VHS and converted to DV... then starting about 10 years ago, we started in pretty hardcore... I decided after getting a DV camera and doing two small shorts that it was time to make a feature (glorious mistake). I learned alot while failing miserably! I now have a degree in film and over a dozen shorts, a couple of awards and we're at the point where our prodco is ready to move into the "for profit" arena... ever forward, damn the torpedoes!

Back