• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Demons - Short film. All critic welcome!

Hi all!

I've read this forum for a while anonymously, and have never known the right time to sign up and comment. It seems like now might be the time.

This summer I was lucky to be part of a fantastic team that made a short film that I wrote and edited. It's a fairly heavy topic and may not be to everyone's taste - but we hoped to challenge people and make them think about things from a different perspective.

Any feedback at all is very welcome and very much appreciated.

Big big big thanks in advance. Eagerly awaiting your responses.

Ben.

Find the link and logline below:

Demons
A self-confessed paedophile desperately battling his urges comes to a crossroads when his unknowing wife falls unexpectedly pregnant.

Link

I am watching the trailer now, its very professionally shot and the story line is quite intense we all have to battle our demons in everyday life, and sometimes life can play cruel tricks on us. Good Work I look forward to following more of your work in the future.

Back