• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Defiant

Hey everyone,

This is was my first film that I wrote and Directed. It is the only one I've released at this point, and am looking for some input.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaf8jg8x-SA

Things I've already noticed and begin to try and improve on

~ Audio Quality, (We forgot our boom mic, so we went without it due to time constraint)
~ Coreagraphy (The fighting was awful, we should have spent more time working on putting together the fight scene.)
~ Effects (We had just the one gun scene with effects, the scene was suppose to look very different but we shot it way to close up, we didn't get at all a wide enough scene, and we only filmed it once, so we rushed it instead of re-filming.

Over all we were very rushed with this project due to time constraint on how long we could use the property we were filming on, and also trying to beat the rain storm was that coming in.

Other thoughts, opinions, and suggestions are welcome!

Congratulations on writing and directing your first film! I think you've done a good job describing the things you could work on improving for your next project. Good luck!

Back