Deathworld: Mansion Video

This video had to be shot very quickly, mostly handheld, and with the camera plugged in to the wall since red had not yet sent me the battery connector. So it's not good quality. But it will show you a quick look at some features of the house. This video does not really capture how expansive the house and property is, but will give an idea of the look of the place. Videos go up to 1080p. Signing for the mansion this afternoon at 4:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_lTH7te40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD45OCxcQaE

Last edited:
Is the entire place furnished? I'm thinking I'm just going to throw all my belongings into storage and just fly out, at least to start out with. Also, will not having a vehicle be a problem? My lease is up this month, and I was thinking I'd wait on getting a new car if we're already going to have plenty of transportation there.

I would call it "mostly furnished"

About 4 of the bedrooms are unfurnished, otherwise we're good, fully furnished.

We'll need to get some beds in there for you guys and kind of build from there. Many rooms have built in dressers and closets. 8 bathrooms. Outdoor bbq grill.

As far as transportation, if we can't get together another 5 grand in the next few weeks, I'll have to sell my Jaguar XJ-12, which would make me very unhappy.

Several are coming with vehicles, but you are 2 miles from the nearest store, so it's worth considering how you want to handle that.

OK, you guys moving in.. get your own freaking bed. If Nate has to sell his car 'cause you cant you cant be bothered to stop in at Mattress World, I'm going to take it as a personal insult. I will come down there and take all the berries out of your capn crunch crunch berries, all the raisins out of your raisin bran, and all the marsh mallow stars from your lucky charms... :)

Nate, stop being a mom and start producing a movie!

With love and respect, and no small amount of jealousy..

It looks like a place flavor flav would have his next show at. You guys will be living like kings. Hope you can afford the place and utilities.

Wish you guys the best of luck on the movie. I would have loved to come and be part of this. You guys should have a good time making a movie. Hope you learn a lot and make some good connections. Hope the movie turns out awsome.

I am surprised you wanted to spend so much on your place when you could have used the funds on the movie instead. But I am sure a cool pad like that will help attract talented people to the project. Good luck. Maybe it will help you get funding too since it will make you guys look like a million bucks.

That place looks like a good place to bring the babes. I am sure you could get some nice partys too. Don't have too much fun and not get the movie done.

Last edited:
Ill start..

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Nate
sold his poor mom, just to buy him self a slate
then one day he was shooting on the Red
when up on screen showed a "battery dead"

I don't mind an unfurnished room. Also, it looked like the ones in the video both have carpet. If there are any without carpet, I actually prefer without.

ROC, there ain't nothin to think about! Jump on board!

Also, will not having a vehicle be a problem? My lease is up this month, and I was thinking I'd wait on getting a new car if we're already going to have plenty of transportation there.

Oops, I forgot I meant to respond to this. Dude, you'll go stir-crazy, without a car. I currently live without a car, by choice, but I'm in an urban area, the cool artsy neighborhood, no less, so practically everything I want is either a walk or a short bike-ride. But I wouldn't dream of living in Los Banos, CA, without a car.

It's not just that the nearest store is two miles away. It's everything. Everything is more spread out, in CA, especially way out in the sticks (like Los Banos is). What are you gonna do, when you just need to get away from the rest of the dudes in the house? You're not going to want to depend on others to get around, because you'll end up spending almost ALL your time in the house.

On a side-note, something else I thought of -- I have a sneaking feeling that there are going to be some massive Xbox tournaments played in that rec-room, on the projector!

Back