• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Death of a Dream Episode 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4_7g7w4qoY

Here's episode 2 to my new comedy series about a man who gets stuck in the world of Minecraft and must learn. Can he make his way out of Hell? According to the description I wrote: "Even those who haven't heard of Minecraft can enjoy the comedic adventures as the main character learns a little about the world, one step at a time."

Lemme know if ya watched or liked it :D

(animated in Blender, though I may switch to a better 3D program for future episodes)

I liked it! Far better than the first, IMO. I dug the baptism joke, that made me laugh :lol:

Not much I can say about this. Didn't see anything wrong with it.... at all. It's well written, paced, animated, and... well... it's funny.

Must of been fun animating that poop :) I enjoyed the writing in this a lot more and I like this new character and it will be fun watching him adapt to this new world that he has never seen before. Looking forward to part 3!

Must of been fun animating that poop :) I enjoyed the writing in this a lot more and I like this new character and it will be fun watching him adapt to this new world that he has never seen before. Looking forward to part 3!

Thanks :) Feel free to share that on facebook or twitter or whatever. I'd love to get more views and subscribers.

Is the trailer for your film ready yet?

Back