• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dead Bored

So have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a zombie during the zombie apocalypse. See most of us have this idea that we'll survive and turn out to be this bad ass leader of a group of homicidal maniacs, because that's what Hollywood has taught us. Well statistically you're much more likely to end up as a zombie when the innevitable happens unfourtunately, however this film aims to show you what that life will be like. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrArC9aFh9A

Last edited:
He, good zombie video, chatting away and something is coming up behind thought it would have been another Zombie! good choice of music too!! cool.

Crack up guy's. My only suggestion would of been to just tighten it up a little. Great job on both vid's though, I am a subscriber looking forward to more

Back