• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cupcake - Short on Teen Prostitution

Ha-ha. From the second she walks into the creep's apartment - pure perfection. Some amazing director work with the actors, I must say.

Good stuff.

Cupcake is having literally the worst day ever...

I shared it on my Facebook. Is it on Amazon Video or something. You deserve to be getting paid for your efforts. When I shoot again next month, I have to come correct.

I subscribed and liked.

Last edited:
Duke, I loved it but my only issue is it seemed too balanced and lacked dynamics. Should have ripped the cages open and let the actors roar.

Last edited:
You know it was a dam good short!

I just have a few things i think could of been better or still can with a little bit of editing.
1)The overexposed shots they just were hard to look at was a bit to much.

2) Execution of dialog, some of it seems to fast and forced maybe cut a few scenes out, such ass 3:37 and 7:25 also the in and out burger bit could of done without.
3) last was the scoring just didn't work in most parts.

All in all I think this short can be edit a bit and actually do extremely well in the festivals.

Back