• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

CSS Show - eLEMONators

Back in March of this year, I was going to practice scripting by making a Counter-Strike: Source series, but later all the people who joined got lazy, didn't wanna work. Which really didn't take long, so I believe I only got to the 5th scene of the first episode. There was going to be 7 scenes per episode.

The plot was 5 moron friends, over 18, decide to rob a bank for cash. Well.. hence the word moron. It was meant to be a comedy.

What was going to happen next was...
they were going to scope out the bank in an apartment complex close to the bank, rob the bank, then the last scene was going to be a 'shocker', which would put them into the business of having to do it again.

I had some great plots in mind, but again, they got lazy.

I'm putting this up here just for giggles. I'm sure I have many mistakes since it was right when I started scripting. I believe I have ANGLE ON and it shouldn't even be there. So here it is, let me know what you think of it scripting wise, the mistakes, and the overall of it coming together. Sucks I stopped right before it got good.

View.
Download.

EDIT: Just re-read this and yes, it has many mistakes and unnecessary stuff in it. It also has some bad lines of comedy. But it's still a good read for fun.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back