• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

crowdfunding campaign for a film on the sexual slavery of young boys in afghanistan

Hello I'm Fiona and my crew and i are making a documentary on the Afghan practice of Bacha bazi in which young boys are bought or kidnapped forced to dress as girls and made to dance and sing at various functions for wealthy older men who keep them as sexual slaves and status symbols and are considered property and if caught trying to escape they are beaten and sometimes killed this is one of the oldest and worst forms of human trafficking and child exploitation and something that doesn't receive nearly enough attention it deserves heres our campaign link please share it with your family and friends any help it welcomed and appreciated be it a dollar or you just share our link thanks for reading x

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/o...und-a-360-degree-view-on-bacha-bazi/x/1068456

Back