• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Console Wars!

Well shot, well framed, and nice title cards. What I didn't like over all was the audio sounded like it was shot in a can and the info that the gamers were saying, all that was very basic info. Def did not feel they were hardcore games. Overall nice work.

Nice work. Quick, to the point. Barebones breakdown without fanboyism.

And hey, I'm a straight man and I've gotta ask, how did you find three hot gamers? Do they really exist? These are just actors right? lol. I'm kidding.

Well done. I'm a huge gamer myself. I've done all the consoles, as well as the PC. My system of choice is PC all the way, and my second choice is 360. (Before the 360 it was PS2)

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm kind of upset about the sound though, we used a 744T to mix. But then again, I didn't mix it.

Nice work. Quick, to the point. Barebones breakdown without fanboyism.

And hey, I'm a straight man and I've gotta ask, how did you find three hot gamers? Do they really exist? These are just actors right? lol. I'm kidding.

Well done. I'm a huge gamer myself. I've done all the consoles, as well as the PC. My system of choice is PC all the way, and my second choice is 360. (Before the 360 it was PS2)

Thanks.

They're triplets, I met one of them around campus area and we discussed our love for gaming. Then I found out he had two twin brothers and they all game as well. I should change the description to 'casual' gamers instead of 'hardcore'.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm kind of upset about the sound though, we used a 744T to mix. But then again, I didn't mix it.

They're triplets, I met one of them around campus area and we discussed our love for gaming. Then I found out he had two twin brothers and they all game as well. I should change the description to 'casual' gamers instead of 'hardcore'.

Hahah. Ya, I totally could tell they were related. Too funny. It was a little spooky how similar they were...

Ya, casual may work better. If you jumped into some serious gaming info like leagues, L337 Speak, and diehards...than you could say hardcore. But you're right...this is more casual.

I originally had the idea for a continuous podcast, or even a mini web-series, but I had a documentary class and figured this would appropriate as well. I'm thinking about getting one of them to do a podcast with me as a host, I'm still conjuring up ideas. Any suggestions?

if you did webisodes you could break down specific genres of games or what not. I like how it was put together looked extremely professional.

Nice video, really well made. I'm a PS3 fan myself, but I also like the other two consoles.

You should upload it onto gametrailers.com if you already haven't.

ya im a PS3 fan, but i also like some games on Xbox 360. Wii has monster potential but they are targeting an entirely different age genre that pretty much leaves real gamers out of the works :(

Ok heres my opinion on the seventh generation of consoles and since I own all of them including ds (but not psp) I think I can express my opinion well. Xbox 360 is great value for money, has loads of killer titles but I dont like the exclusives so much such as Gears of war, and also the gamepad is great for FPS's. PS3 isn't such good value for money but has amazing exlusives! Motorstorm pacific rift, Killzone 2, MGS4 and the graphics are great but the gamepad isn't as well suited to shooters as 360's. Wii is ok but not as good as everyone makes it out to be. The graphics are bad even compared to dreamcast standards and the games are for the most part not very serious or cinematic and mostly remakes of older games. On the good side, good value for money fun to play and the Fps's on it feel great to play with the nunchuck and wii mote but then again I would rather play a lightgun game on PS2 or if I wanted to play a driving game get a proper steering wheel rather than make do with the wii mote but the wii still has lots of potential but the gameplay despite being innovative is still quite simple compared to playing MGS4 even if you are actually swinging your arm to hit a ball

Back