• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Condom Kadha - A Condom Story

So many things you could work on more here. Make jokes out of the smaller things. Like the way he takes his lungi off, or the speed of his internet connection, or running out of water in the latrine.

What you do reminds me a bit of Delhi Belly, if you've seen it.

Remember that most of the people on this forum won't understand the jokes, even with English subtitles- you might have to exaggerate things if this is the kind of audience you want.

Thank you. Yes, you are right. I think only Malayalees would understand the humor more. And I too wish I had time to work on the script. There was no script at all. My mother was out and my friend had come and just thought of making a short film which would get a lot of views on youtube. Thought of this idea and just like in the film my mother called that she was coming back home in 15 minutes and to keep the home clean as some guests would also come and so we hurried up and finished it in 5 minutes. But we were caught as we left a spare condom in my room. :grumpy:

And as expected I got 30,000 views in the first week of uploading. But after that the counts froze and is still frozen.

Inspiration was American Pie but I know that I could not make it funny like that due to lack of time and lack of on the spot improvisation due to pressure of finishing it fast. But still some people have said that it made them laugh.

Back