• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Chloe - short film funding promotion [indiegogo]

Hi Everyone,

My names Tom and like many of you I'm an aspiring film director! I've come up with my first (official) short film named Chloe! It follows the life of two girls who are secretly lovers, yet everyone else believes they're just best friends. But the story is not a happy ending as "where there is love, there is pain"... So basically, what I need is contributions from generous people who can help me make my film into a reality! I've setup a campaign on Indiegogo and just looking at it and spreading the word would mean millions to me! As I so desperately want to make this film and take this next step in film making after 6 years of practising in my free time! A million thank you's to everyone who helps as I'm sure you too know how it was to first start off.

link: http://www.indiegogo.com/chloethefilm

Thanks to you all that helps in some way,
Tom!

Back