• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Childrens Theatre Programs (HD) FEEDBACK?

I found some of the music a bit distracting, but for the most part it's very well put together, informative, and well shot. Youtube really kills the quality though, so that's the biggest issue with it, the crappy youtube compression. :)

You might want to consider using an alternate video host, such as vimeo.. one that will make the footage you shot in HD look decent, not like subpar standard def cropped to 16x9 as youtube does. Just a thought anyway. But well done. :)

Last edited:
Just a couple of thoughts

Only because I have done the same thing in my vids:

In the interview shot, you had a little too much head room at the top IMHO. I tend to do that myself because the camera's viewfinder has a strip of information across the top and I tend to frame to that rather than to the actual top of the frame.

One other thing is to be careful on the use of zooms with the typically jerky and hard to control camera zoom buttons. The same would go for pans with a cheap tripod.

Otherwise, you did a good job.

Back