• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cheerios and Rainbows

The story is bad.
Everything else is fine.

Camera work is well above average. Some of the docu-cam (which I like just fine) becomes shakey-cam (which I do not). The focus, lighting, blocking, blah blah blah are all fine.

Audio is fine.

Acting - for the material given to them - is fine.

Editing is fine.

But the story didn't make a lick of sense in a not-engaging way.

The story is bad.
Everything else is fine.

Camera work is well above average. Some of the docu-cam (which I like just fine) becomes shakey-cam (which I do not). The focus, lighting, blocking, blah blah blah are all fine.

Audio is fine.

Acting - for the material given to them - is fine.

Editing is fine.

But the story didn't make a lick of sense in a not-engaging way.

Thank you for the comment :) The "story," as it were, is really more of a social satire on maturity (or lack there-of) and silly high schoolers. It's purposefully all over the place as perhaps a bit of an exaggeration on the average high schooler. I guess that is to say, it's not supposed to have a specific narrative...but is rather supposed to be just a snippet of a day in high school. Of course the Cheerio and Reading Rainbow thing was the thing exception to everything I just said :P

I do kind of see where you're coming from though.

Back