• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Check out my work

Hey there, watched all the shorts on your page. Some really good stuff I thought. I think the Family business one has the potential there for a longer film perhaps, I can imagine the uncle being the orchestrator of his own demise through his recklessness and desperation.

Toiletking was a bizaare experience but enjoyable. Painting in the Lobby was also good, artistic with a dose of the surreal, which I love.

My favourite though was caught in the wiggle space. I love that concept, that's my kind of thing. It was like a psycholigical battle between the guy's virtues and demons, thats how I saw it anyway.

Anyway, good job! Keep making those shorts.

Hey there, watched all the shorts on your page. Some really good stuff I thought. I think the Family business one has the potential there for a longer film perhaps, I can imagine the uncle being the orchestrator of his own demise through his recklessness and desperation.

Toiletking was a bizaare experience but enjoyable. Painting in the Lobby was also good, artistic with a dose of the surreal, which I love.

My favourite though was caught in the wiggle space. I love that concept, that's my kind of thing. It was like a psycholigical battle between the guy's virtues and demons, thats how I saw it anyway.

Anyway, good job! Keep making those shorts.

Thank you, I'm very happy you like it :) It's awesome that wiggle space was your favourite and you totally got the meaning I saw when writing it. I'm trying to go further into the surreal comedy. I really appreciate the kind words and time spent watching!

Back