• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch CHECK OUT MY KUNG FU MOVIE I MADE!!

I am a film student in Sacramento and I am a writer and director.

This is one of my recent projects I wrote, directed, and edited.
We made it in 2 days, on no budget.
It is a Kung Fu Spoof...titled.

Spung Fu

Enjoy. (give feed back)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fDU6Dq2lYw

..P.S.

Everything, including script and story is copyrighted so.... yeah you know. Don't steal my shit. :D

* I liked to opening shots of the dojo...but then the lighting changed after the first bit of dialog.

* Not a fan of the audio channel shifts.

* The audio in the field went up and down with traffic noise.

* Camera shadows on actors and environment.

I think it's a cute little film. There are some really funny parts. I think if it was cleaned up, with a bit higher production value, it could be a cool short.

your moms a cute little short

Wow. OK.

You said give feedback. Next time don't add that statement unless you want the truth. If you don't want feedback, and don't mean to utilize advice, maybe next time you should clean it up a little before releasing a messy, carefree short to the public and asking for feedback. Insulting someone for giving unbias feedback isn't cool, especially when you asked for it.

Yea that was a bit stupid..... you ask for feedback then when you hear something you don't like you become disrespectfull? real mature....

I figured the ALL CAPS thread title wouldn't be followed by something worth while.

I'd comment, but your only looking for positive feedback, and I can not give that to you.

Back