Character and Story Development Resources

So, I was bored and figured I would do some searching to see what I could find for story development resources online.

I'm in the early stages of my search, so if you've got any to add, please help build the list.

Writing & Story Development - This site is centered around game development, but some of the articles posted looked useful

Here's a bunch from the folks at storymind.com... although they're also promoting software, there's some good tips here:
For those new to screenwriting, or looking to hone their skills: www.screenwriting.info and scriptwritingsecrets.com

While not directed at screenwriting exactly, here's a few tips for short story writing, that may be helpful for writing shorts.

If asked to critique someones work, here's a few tips that may help with offering a constructive critique.

Interested in writing horror? How about this INSANELY HUGE LIST of horror related writing links.

Plot Tips & Tricks

Ok, that's all I've got. Hopefully over the next few days and weeks we can continue to build this list until we have created the definative reference of writing, character, and story development resources on the net.

Does anyone have any sites to add to this list? Perhaps it slipped by without being noticed when I first posted it... I can't believe I've gotten them all, though I suppose it's possible, a bit sad if that's the case. ;)

Some great stuff, Will. I just got a new PC and I haven't transfered all of my favorites from the old one. As soon as I do, I'll pop a few up here.

Poke

Back