• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign Carmen: A short film thriller - Kickstarter Live

Carmen Banner.jpg

CARMEN: A SHORT FILM THRILLER.​

A seed of doubt with unexplained intentions leads to a growing suspicion that sends a relationship down an unexpected path.

For Carmen, our Kickstarter launch date is Tuesday, June 28th, and runs for 30 days through July 28th. Be part of the journey of making the film by helping to support the production of Carmen here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/freemanfilms/carmen-a-short-film-thriller. You have multiple pledge options from executive producer credit to early viewing access, a signed script, and more.
ABOUT THE FILM
Hi, I’m Tyler Freeman, the writer and director of Carmen.

This short film is about a seed of doubt with unexplained intentions leading to a growing suspicion that sends a relationship down an unexpected path.

“I wrote Carmen because I am fascinated with the black widow spider. The character Carmen represents a black widow. The film reflects that sometimes what you think you see isn’t what is actually happening.” Tyler continues, “I am excited to share this story and can’t wait until we start filming.”

If you're a fan of thrillers or dramas, this is your kind of short film.

Now, why me? For the past 5-years, I have been working in the video production world as a director, DP, and camera operator. For the past year, I’ve been writing and working on this script, creating mood boards, storyboards, and more. We are finally at the point where I need you to come along on this journey with me. If you'd like to learn more about me, please go to www.freemanfilms.co.

I would love for you to be part of this adventure so, if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to reach out at tyler@freemanfilms.co.

As our journey together continues, we will keep you up-to-date on Twitter and Instagram @shortfilmcarmen.

Again, I’m Tyler Freeman, and I look forward to working with you.

WHAT WE NEED

We are continuing with preproduction, including casting and finalizing the three locations needed. Filming is scheduled to start in the beginning of September.

The money we receive to make the short film Carmen will be going towards:
  • production
  • paying for cast and crew
  • props
  • wardrobe
  • food
  • locations
  • gear
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Please help us get the word out by sharing the link to our Kickstarter page to create excitement about this project so that we may reach our goal. Also, join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram @shortfilmcarmen.

MOOD BOARD
View the mood board here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/freemanfilms/carmen-a-short-film-thriller

Back