Can I Interview You?

I am looking for other short filmmakers to interview for my youtube channel. The idea is to make short, simple, high quality Q&A vids for decent quality films or for films that have cool behind the scenes stories.

Basically how it works is the following:
  1. I watch your film, and prepare a list of questions which I email to you.
  2. You film yourself answering the questions. (You can do this yourself, or we can use ZOOM to record remotely if you don't have good gear).
  3. Send me your answers, behind the scenes clips, soundtrack, and film via Google Drive, Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc...
  4. I take all of that, edit together a 5 minute piece, and send it to you for your final review.
  5. After you greenlight it, I post in on the channel.
Right now, I'm not swimming in subs... So unfortunately I can't say you will get much out of this from my own channel.... BUT, you can use the video for your own film promotion and marketing, no questions asked. I'm really doing this as a means to learn from other filmmakers and share behind the scenes stories that can possibly serve as motivation to filmmakers who may be unmotivated or down on their dreams during these trying times.

There are plenty of short films coming out continuously, and a lot of them have amazing stories of struggle, passion, and perseverance... Especially as they are on the lower end of the budget and income spectrum.

I have two films launching this week and one more scheduled right now, and looking for more to interview.

Here is the first one I worked on for interest sake:

Hopefully, a few of you are interested in this. If not, maybe leave back some ideas or thoughts on directions I could go in the future? Anything helps. Thanks so much, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

If you're up for interviewing me about one of my features (I wrote & produced, and can discuss either or both aspects) instead of a short, I'd totally be up for it and would subscribe to your YouTube channel. I'd also share the interview on my social media.

Both of my features are available on Amazon Prime, so free for subscribers, and on TubiTV, which is free for everyone in the US.

The movies are Surviving Family and DETOURS

But no hard feelings if you just want to stick with short movies :)

If you're up for interviewing me about one of my features (I wrote & produced, and can discuss either or both aspects) instead of a short, I'd totally be up for it and would subscribe to your YouTube channel. I'd also share the interview on my social media.

Both of my features are available on Amazon Prime, so free for subscribers, and on TubiTV, which is free for everyone in the US.

The movies are Surviving Family and DETOURS

But no hard feelings if you just want to stick with short movies :)

Ohhhhhh... I really do want to stick with short format.... But the offer is VERY tempting! I will definetly think about it.

Yeah i guess same for me. My film came out 5 years ago lol have not released anything since.
I'll have a new film coming out in Q4 2020 though

Thanks for sharing gents. I will take a looksee when I get off of work in the next couple of days.

I shot footage to continue that storyline :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
I just opened it up in my editor maybe i will put something together for a sequel LOL. VERY TIMELY !!

shoot the footage and sit on for five years then release

Back