Bonjour

Was recommended to this site by someone in the biz.

Been skating around for the last few days and checking things out -- seems to be a great site, full of valuable knowledge.

To introduce myself, I am Lisa Purves, a Vancouver-based screenwriter and producer of independent film.

I'm bold, bossy, hard-headed and can outswear any truckdriver, but I'm FUN AS HELL!

I shall strive to not make too many waves on this site, and comport myself with professionalism... :lol:

Pleased to meet you, all.

PS -- while I have your attention, I'm currently looking for an animator (my own contacts are all too busy right now) for a 6 minute film intended for Comedy Network.

www.highdeafproductions.com

Hit me up with your cv here, if interested: lisa@highdeafproductions.com

I'm bold, bossy, hard-headed and can outswear any truckdriver, but I'm FUN AS HELL!
I shall strive to not make too many waves on this site, and comport myself with professionalism... :lol:

FUCK YEAH! LOL, oops, I tried to say something professional but I failed... in every way possible.

Don't fret about the waves if you know how to surf they say... who says? I dunno, Lake Ontario is pretty placid and about the only surfing I've ever done is on the internet... but cest la vie. Welcome to Indietalk!

Back