• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Body Stories: Together (Trailer)

Sharing one home, we are more connected than we think.
10 persons living in different parts of the globe are struggling with the ups and downs of the external limitations due to the pandemic, their local realities and internal shadows. But in some place within, the light is still living.

I hope you enjoy it 🌸

YouTube Thumbnail 1280x720 px.png

We are planning to have a pre-release screening event (online). If you are interested to attend please send me a message :)

All the best,

Mariluz ✨

Upvote 0
It is pretty, soothing, and well done.

I don't have much of a sense of what it is about, but, I think, have just enough to be intrigued. I'll be watching for Body Stories, and so the trailer has done its job. Nice work :)

It is pretty, soothing, and well done.

I don't have much of a sense of what it is about, but, I think, have just enough to be intrigued. I'll be watching for Body Stories, and so the trailer has done its job. Nice work :)
Thank you Spike for your kind and sincere words 🙏✨ I invite you to subscribe to my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/@bodystories). We will have a pre-release screening event and soon we will post more information about it. Hope to see you there ☺️

Back