• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bigfoot FINALLY Caught on Film! (Comedy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouLoFk3jLvU

Man... after a long post defending some people and myself against an exasperating IT member, I'm happy to post something on the lighter side.

Leave some feedback if you think my back needs fed

Very nice.

BF animation quality (not content) was... er... yeah.
But matched very well to the camera movement.

BTW, how'd your Naughty Genie contest turn out?

Very nice.

BF animation quality (not content) was... er... yeah.
But matched very well to the camera movement.

BTW, how'd your Naughty Genie contest turn out?

Thanks (I didn't want the animation to be convincing cuz BF videos never are)

And I won that contest my friend :cool:

Very good - Enjoying your life action stuff as well. What camera/mic are you using here?

I think the only thing that threw me was your shirt - I don't know, for some reason, whenever I see a film with independent filmmakers wearing clothing like a graphic tee, it throws me a bit. I think in future videos, you may want to wear clothing that doesn't distract quite as much, it might add a lot to the production value. (Or even go with a costume that continues the parody - something... overly grizzly, outdoorsman look for this, like the character has been camping for a month trying to catch the absurd footage.)

Overall, very nice!

I think in future videos, you may want to wear clothing that doesn't distract quite as much, it might add a lot to the production value. (Or even go with a costume that continues the parody - something... overly grizzly, outdoorsman look for this, like the character has been camping for a month trying to catch the absurd footage.)

Overall, very nice!

I was hoping it wouldn't bother, and maybe add to the amateurish feel. Almost everything I make is improvised and we didn't even plan on it being a Bigfoot video until we got out there. We just knew we wanted to shoot something

Back