• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Baking Bread Episode Three (Breaking Bad Parody)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-OfL94yII&list=UUqeQyY35kKXMpeY8hpKUBpA
Episode Three Of Four ''Baking Bread'' Episodes Based On The Award Winning Show ''Breaking Bad''.
As The Series Is Approaching The End Jesse (Archie Erskine) Decides To Leave The Buissness,
Leaving Walt (Oliver Kendal) No Choice But To Find A New Parter.
But After Cooking With Tod (Michael Elmour) For The First Time, He Is Forced To Quit Due To His Cancer Returning.
Walt Suggests Tod Works With Jesse, However They Both Know Jesse Is Out For Good! So What Will Happe?
Find Out In The Penultimate Episode Of ''Baking Bread''.
We Are Only Thirteen So Please Leave Some Kind Constructive Criticism.

Well, I'm a huge fan of Breaking Bad, and I thought it was a decent effort. I watched all three episodes, and for 13-year-olds, they're really impressive :) I laughed out loud several times (I'm a huge fan of the BEA :lol:)

Of course it looks (and sounds) like it had zero budget (which it probably didn't), but kudos for getting those BB stylistic touches in, like POV shots from inanimate objects and through glass worktops. They actually worked really well here.

The montages were also a very BB touch, but I think you missed the trick of the BB montages, which used lots of fast cutting - the ones in the first two episodes go on too long, and could be trimmed down quite a bit, I reckon, and it would only increase their impact.

But still, it's a very impressive achievement, and I look forward to the final part :)

Back