• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch B&W Music Video shot on Canon 7D

I really like the song, that's my kind of tunes all day!!!

As for the video, it looks great, I would have just wanted more footage and probably would have chopped it differently. More of them looking as they're walking, emphasising more of a search. Looking ahead, maybe looking back every now and then, or something like that. Not to get down on it at all, I think it looks really good, loved that shot of the dog too!!

I really like the song, that's my kind of tunes all day!!!

As for the video, it looks great, I would have just wanted more footage and probably would have chopped it differently. More of them looking as they're walking, emphasising more of a search. Looking ahead, maybe looking back every now and then, or something like that. Not to get down on it at all, I think it looks really good, loved that shot of the dog too!!

I love the song, can I buy of copy of it(seriously, I like it!)

It looks good, the B/W really works for this type of video. Being out in the middle of nowhere leads to the "lost my way" part that I can see. I have to wonder that they've lost their way, but they aren't reallyl concerned about it. Just some great shots, and again-a chance I can buy the song off Itunes? ;)

When I was watching the video I kept on thinking it looked really good and fit well for a western. You should have had some story to go with it maybe a shoot our or a fight or something in the video otherwise it gets kinda boring just watching them walk through flowers with guitars. Why did they not get attacked and pull out guns and start a gun fight or something. Or how about a robbery that they pull off where one is shot and bleeding or something like that. Maybe some ladies in the shot at some point too. It is great start for a video though.

One thing that bugged me is when you zoom in on the guitar showing him playing the chords that his fingers don't move much thus it does not look right to me.

I like the dog and the home made instruments and the retro look. It works well for this song.

Last edited:
Exactly, when the musicians aren't actors which is often the case, you gotta push em, fake em, or simply chop around them! :lol:

True:lol:

I just wonder if maybe that's what our director was aiming for-a sort of "lost and we'll find out way home, but generally not worried" type of thing :)

(Psst I'm giving you an out! :lol:) Kidding, kidding :)

Back