Attn: Ninja Movie needs votes!

Hey all,
I could use your help. The makers of the video game "Tenchu" recently had a short film contest. They had a very tight deadline, so i couldnt enter, but a friend of mine managed to, and, as a result, made the top 5.
If he wins, he gets $5000 to put in his pocket. He could use the cash (we all could) so be cool, go to this site...
http://www.ninjafilmcontest.com/#
...and vote for "Wanna Woo" by Lee Cipolla from FSU. He is a cool kid, and a good friend. Remember, if one of us wins, we all do. So swing by, and vote for... as a favor to me. Thanks in advance all. Hey, if nothing else, check out some cool little shorts.
R. Michael McWhorter
www.tizzyentertainment.8m.com
www.tizzystoryboardartist.8m.com

It got my vote! Very funny and alot of good angles. :D I love how they made the fight very "intense." Tell your friend good luck and I hope he wins. ;)

Very cool, thanks man. Yeah, you should see the short "Taken Away" he did a year ago. Amazing fight sequence, and fantastic agles. He certainly is a student of the game. Thanks for the vote man, Im sure he appreciates it.
R. Michael

Ok all, if youve gone there and voted for him, thank you, if not... what are you waiting for? But even if you have, your vote can still count. You are allowded to vote once every 24hours, and it has gotten closer than ever. His has been flip flopping for first place with "Cool Ninja" (which, out of all of them, I cant understand why "Cool Ninja" would be the one. Its one of the worst on there, IMO. Must be some online tom foolery afoot.) Anyway, theres only a few days left, so if you can, swing by and vote for it every day. It only takes a second, and could make the difference in him winning. Thanks all, i appreciate it.
R. Michael McWhorter

Back