• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

ad Artificial Intelligence tools for the movie industry - subsidy program!

Dear Indietalk community,

We are Largo.ai, a Swiss company that provides Artificial Intelligence tools for the movie industry. Thanks to several support programs, we provide the subsidy to movie producers and distributors to have access to our tools for a 6 months duration. Mind the applications deadline: 16th of October 2020!

We really like the idea of this website so we would like to present this exclusive opportunity here. Our mission is to close the gap between the established movie studios and platforms, that already use this kind of technology, and the independent producers just like you!

We will provide support for 20 producers/distributors located in the US or Canada for the usage of Largo.ai, with an initiative that is supported by several institutions. Largo.ai is a tool that provides artificial intelligence support at pre-production, post-production, and distribution stages.

If you are interested to experience Largo.ai for your future projects, we recommend you to consider this unique opportunity providing a 6 months hands-on experience of AI tools.

Here, we share the application details and the application form:

Application Conditions
Application Form

Again, important - the application deadline is 16th October 2020.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at this email address: klaudia.dzieciol@largo.ai

Thank you for your attention!

Hi Klaudia...

I've read about your company before in articles online. I myself, am a professional screenwriter. From what I understand, your AI tool can allegedly tell me what's wrong with my screenplay so I can turn around and "fix" those areas that need fixing. While I would certainly be OPEN to any TOOL that could help me NAIL my story down, I think this particular tool "might" be beyond our scope here... Based on cost if nothing else.

Most of us are DIYers... Do it Yourselfers. We don't have huge budgets for our movies. We try to cut as many costs as possible in order to see our projects all the way through to fruition. Many of us never even find distribution and have to rely on film festivals in order to get the word out on our project.

So... Knowing all that? How can your tool help US? We're Indie filmmakers. This tool seems much more geared to actual movie studios who can write much larger checks than we can.

How would it help someone like myself if I can't even afford it?

I can certainly SEE it helping a studio once it's forked out a million dollars for a spec screenplay. Most studios have no real INTUITION or CONFIDENCE when it comes to films and writers hence, why they immediately contract BUYER'S REMORSE and have as many as 17 other writers work on the spec they purchased. I can also see where studios could benefit from your software by assisting the studio/director with casting.

A lot of it makes complete sense but how does your tool help us Indie filmmakers who constantly STRUGGLE to fund our projects in the first place? And at what COST?

Hello,

we are very happy know that you've already heard about us and our technology. Thank you for expressing your concerns which I completely understand. I will try to answer those the best I can.

Largo.ai doesn't show what elements are wrong. You can submit a script, and then see how your script looks like from a different, data oriented perspective. It can help you see better if your intuition led you to the direction you wanted to take.

I familiarized myself with the forum before posting. I think it's great what you do and that's why we want to help you. At Largo.ai, we care about independent producers and not only big studios. Big studios already use this kind of technology, that's why it's not fair. We make Artificial Intelligence accessible to more people to close the gap in this unfair situation.

We are aware that funding is a sensitive topic, but the results from Largo can serve, among others, as another, data assisted argument. They can provide more insights or serve as a benchmarking tool with other similar projects.

When it comes to the price, that's exactly why I'm coming to you with this opportunity. Instead of the full price, you can only pay 15%! That translates to 900 USD for 6 months instead of 6000$ for 15 smaller producers for our Basic subscription, and 4500 USD for 6 months instead of 30'000$ for 5 producers with many projects for the Premium one.

We would not be able to offer such a discount to anybody as running the analyses is very costly. It's only thanks to the several support programs that we got involved with. It's a rare chance and we thought you'd like to be informed about it.

I hope that answers your doubts and if I encouraged you enough to apply, bare in mind that you can only sign up to this Friday, the 16th of October. If anybody has more personal questions, here's my email: klaudia.dzieciol@largo.ai.

Have a nice day!"

Back