• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Are you an Indie Film Marketing Spammer?

Are you an Indie Film Marketing Spammer? There is a serious problem in the indie film marketing scene today, SPAMMING! Spamming your demo reel, trailer, kickstarter campaigns, movie websites, screenplays or actor headshots to everyone you know and don't know.

I put this podcast together to help guide filmmakers on how to get attention for themselves and their projects without spamming everyone.

http://www.indiefilmhustle.com/003

IFH003.jpg

I agree with so much in this podcast. I think he is making some incredible points. The Internet has a kind of "high school" mentality. If you promote yourself - everyone is skeptical and thinks it sucks. If someone else posts your video, then suddenly it seems cool or they need to get on board. Tastemakers like George Takei share your image or video and everyone will like it.

Bandwagon.

I agree with so much in this podcast. I think he is making some incredible points. The Internet has a kind of "high school" mentality. If you promote yourself - everyone is skeptical and thinks it sucks. If someone else posts your video, then suddenly it seems cool or they need to get on board. Tastemakers like George Takei share your image or video and everyone will like it.

Bandwagon.

Thx bro.

Keep your eye on the prize,
Alex Ferrari

Indie Film Hustle
www.indiefilmhustle.com

Watch our YouTube Show :: Tips from the Trenches
Become a Fan: www.facebook.com/indiefilmhustle
Follow us @indiefilmhustle
Instagram @ifilmhustle

Listen to the IFH Podcast: iTunes

Last edited: