Any thought for good script for short video?

i wanna join this contest Peraduan Kuatberlakon which required us to record a short video for 2 minutes. the theme must be one of these: "happy, scary, worry, angry, lazy"... initially i wanna act the "scary" scene but it seems a lot of the contestants already chose and act on this. so now im thinking whether to act angry or worry... but i have no ideas for the content... dunno wht story to tel... i hope i can produce one with good acting and also good story line. any ideas? those who have experience on making a short film :huh: thx for sharing yeah :)

hi there... it seems like an interesting contest ;) i even didn't know there's this kind of short film contest in malaysia :P personally i think "angry" is easier to act. maybe a story of a boyfriend dump his girlfriend or wise verse... gd luck :)

i would go for something different. everybody else is going to be choosing the easy emotions, so there is inevitably going to be similar themes and cliches. do something that sets you apart. i would go with worry or lazy. they dont have awkward do they? lol awkward is the best.

Back