Any Aussies?

:) Hello fellow australians

Just wondering who you are, where you are and what sort of work you have done/do at the moment.
Just want to meet some new people :)

My names Sebastian.
I am in Melbourne.
I am currently studying at film school.

Your turn :P

An Aussie here! My names Ash.

How goes it in Melbourne?

I'm only just trying to start out man. Haven't done anything professionally, just stuff in high school. You?

I'm currently trying to get a short script I've been working on filmed. Just with a bunch of friends and a digital video camera. Not taking it too seriously, just for fun and the experience.

Hows film school?
We don't have a film school in Adelaide, there's a couple of uni courses, which i am applying for next year, but none are as good as the schools interstate.

Another fellow Australian here.

My name is Rory.
I'm only just starting out film making. :) At the moment I just make short films with a few friends.
I live in Brisbane.

Hey guys.

Hector. I'm from Sydney. I'm made a couple of shorts and music videos. Just finishing up my ultra low-budget first feature at the moment.

There we go. Now that's the entire eastern side of the country taken care off!

hi sebastian,

i too am based in melbourne.

i am a gaffer (someone has to do it)...light wrangler.....

have been d.o.p.ing and lighting for twenty years........

did four features last year. the last one was "charlie and boots"
with hoges and shane, boy was that a great 7 weeks.

been working on a lot of corporates and short films this year.

IMDB ian dart to see some of the films i have worked on.

keep on studying...knowledge is power.....

cheers,
ian

Hey Aussies
I'm a Canadian/Australian currently living in Japan as a musician. I'll be in Melbourne near the end of December to record my next CD at Atlantis studios. I'm interested in someone doing a small Documentary on the making of my next CD. Anyone interested? I can send you more info if this is something you might want to do.
Thanks for your time.

Kelly Brian Pettit

Back