• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Any artists interested?

I wasn't sure entirely where to post this on these forums, or even exactly the specific role I'm offering.

As a new company I am interested to promote the company, and the work. Brand Identity is crucial to be done right within the industry, and at the moment the design behind the company was set up to be simple and as a stand in. I was wondering if there are any good artists (of any kind), who could effectively create an interesting logo, whether a still image or motion, for the company. This would not be paid, so right now I can understand responses that would be no. But I myself do not get paid to do my own projects as I see them as all being passions projects at this early stage in my aspiring career. If there is anyone else like me who wants to take on passion projects to work on to flex their abilities as an artists then please let me know.

Thank you for reading, and if anyone can help point to anyone that can help if they themselves are not interested then that would be much appreciated.

- Matt

Back