Another Kosh giveaway

Hello, hello.

So I was going through my gear while prepping for another video shoot and I stumbled upon a cool surprise - 11 unused Mini DV tapes from back in my GL2 days (I'm a DSLRer now). They are Panasonic Professional Mini DVs - model AY-DVM63PQ. I'm giving them away for FREE. I'll even cover the postage as long as it is reasonable so my apologies to most of the IT faithful but people who live close by will probably stand a better shot ate getting these tapes (I mean it's a cost thing, nothing but love to the rest of you).

So if you are still using Mini DVs, meet the mailing distance criterion and actually WANT these tapes - leave me a private message with your name and mailing address and I'll get them out to the lucky winner this weekend.

Good luck and keep up the good work everyone.

Ding-ding-ding-ding! Halvsies it is! Sold to the two gentlemen who made a tough decision quite easy.

Zensteve I need your mailing info to get your six tapes out to you (you promised to put them to good use so that sold me :))

Flicker, I've got you covered with your five.

I'll mail them out to you guys this Friday. To the rest of the faithful - this giveaway is officially closed. Thanks folks and keep on keepin' on and making those movies.

Easy as in over... like my breakfast eggs. :huh:

Thank you, Sir Kosh! A package of tapes arrived today. I am indebted.
smiley_tiphat.gif

Back