• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

ad Anonymisation, masking, blurring of faces and license plates

Hello!

I'd like to start by saying hello, as I'm new here. I'm Matthew and together with my friends I create an IT startup dealing with video analytics.

Recently we've developed a product for anonymizing photos and videos, that is, for blurring (masking) faces and license plates. The software works in an automatic, fairly intuitive way. A free version for watermarked anonymisation can be downloaded from https://gallio.pro/

My question to you, as people who process photos and videos on a daily basis - is this software useful for you? What additional features would you see in it, what can be changed, how does it fit into your needs?

I will be very grateful for any answers and feedback, we would like to create software adjusted to your needs ;)

Best regards!
Matthew

This application is not very useful for movie-makers. The exception would be documentarians, some of whom would find it useful in some circumstances.

Back