• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Annoyingly Popular

Hhahaa dude, thats awesome! I loved it! That was so the most awkward interview ever.

a bit too long, so I'll have to watch second half later.

Thanks! We tried to make it short but we already cut out 15 minutes lol! We had a blast, I love imrpov it is so much easier for me than trying to stick to a script.

We are going to make a couple more, we will try to get it down to 5-7 minutes. Again I really appreciate it!

I use a lot of improvisation in my comedy sketches... the best feedback I can give you is to shoot cutaways, and edit A LOT... you really only wanna keep the best of the best

I use a lot of improvisation in my comedy sketches... the best feedback I can give you is to shoot cutaways, and edit A LOT... you really only wanna keep the best of the best

Thanks for thr feedback, we plan on setting up our two backup cameras next time for cutaways and see how it goes. Also thanks for watching!

That was actually really funny! Great job. Was all of this improvised?

I think your next episode would benefit from being shorter. I worry that a lot of viewers (especially YouTube viewers) will get turned off by the 10+ minute run time and miss out. Especially since the funniest parts of this video are toward the end. Maybe 5 -7 minutes is a more appropriate length.

Back