• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch ANNOYING BRIAN 2

ab2poster1.jpg

Click to watch - Windows Media file

Click to watch - QuickTime Movie file

File size: around 35 MB
Runtime: 9:40
MOVIE CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT SOME MAY FIND OFFENSIVE, BUT NOT THAT MUCH REALLY. IT'S PRETTY TAME ... EXCEPT THAT BRIAN IS AN A-HOLE. HE CAN'T HELP IT.

Click the thread below if you haven't seen the first "Annoying Brian"
http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=8783

Enjoy!

Very funny...again!

You guys did a great job. The acting was superb (though I thought my kid took care of you in 05)!

Chris

P.S. How's Loud Orange Cat doing? I haven't seen him around for awhile.

As I said to John in an email earlier today, AB2 is the best superior sequel since The Godfather Part II.

I still can't stop laughing at it. <watching it again, queues it up on the AppleTV to show it all my friends>

Hey John, how about a full-resolution 640x480 H.264 downloadable version?

OMG, YES!!!!

Even better than the first time!!! This one's got some amazing gags in it too! Loved the acting... oh the scene where the lady pukes made me almost fall out of my chair. Can't say it enough- amazing. Loved the Bophe tune in the background music too- worked well, nice touch.

Any chance for an Annoying Brian Christmas Special? LOL

Thanks so much for the kind words guys! it's always nice to get feedback of any kind, but the good kind is best ;)

Last edited:
Here's a new poster -- courtesy of Mr. Terranova. In truth, it is a still from a behind-the-scenes moment while we were planning/rehersing, but the shot just works!
ab2-poster-3_600.jpg

Back