• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Andy Robinson's "Music Bucket" Video Contest

Hi all,
I'm a musician/composer in SoCal running a video contest around the release of my new CD of unique instrumentals, "Music Bucket." There will be (modest) cash prizes and it could be a fun way for you try out new gear or software, or some artsy idea you've always wanted to mess around with. All styles and experience levels are welcome - it's all about creativity. One person has suggested addig dialog, and another has suggested using pieces of more than one song in the same video. I'm open to it all. Here is a link to my promo video about the contest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1EalEVCsfs, and you are welcome to email me for more information. If you'd like to hear more sound clips than are featured in the promo video, check out cdbaby.com/cd/andyrobinson2. Thanks!
Peace to you and yours...
Andy

Back