• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Adapting your screenplay into a graphic novel

We've recently had some success with clients who have adapted their concept into full colors comics and graphic novels, especially if the script is scifi/fantasy, or a 'risky' high concept action film, it's helped make the sale, and establish credibility and a market for the project.

For some samples, check out the links below, or write me for a formal quote: info@atlantisstudios.net

www.atlantisstudios.net

Hmmm...

That's a fun thing to think about for the screenplay I'm working on now. It's a Swampthing meets Low cost High price meets ...ummm... Romeo/Juliet-ish. But it's still taking shape...I'm a WAYS away from finished.
Anyway, got your site in my faves, should the day come.
:D
Margo

We've recently had some success with clients who have adapted their concept into full colors comics and graphic novels, especially if the script is scifi/fantasy, or a 'risky' high concept action film, it's helped make the sale, and establish credibility and a market for the project.

For some samples, check out the links below, or write me for a formal quote: info@atlantisstudios.net

www.atlantisstudios.net

I apologize that I cannot get your link to work right now, so ...

Do you mean we have a screenplay
and your company draws it up into a graphic novel for a certain price?

Or do you market a completed graphic novel?
And then you try to get that made into a movie? Or ... ?

I apologize that I cannot get your link to work right now, so ...

Do you mean we have a screenplay
and your company draws it up into a graphic novel for a certain price?

Or do you market a completed graphic novel?
And then you try to get that made into a movie? Or ... ?

They take your screenplay and draw a graphic novel from it FOR HIRE i.e., a price.

filmy

Back