actors you always watch

who are some actors/actresses that no matter what they do you watch all their movies? and they dont have to be good actors.

kevin spacey
steve buscemi
will smith
johnny depp
jim carrey
john travolta
sean penn
bruce willis-only action movie though
vince vaughn
denzel washington
adam sandler

jodie foster-absolutely love her :yes:
halle barry- all i have to say is monster ball
salma hayek-she is so hot she makes me want to :tear:
naomi watts- 21 grams please, thank you

come back with some more later

In no particular order other than how they jumped into my head...

Gene Hackman
Robert De Niro
Meryl Streep
Marlon Brando
Shirley MacLaine
Al Pacino
Paul Newman
Dustin Hoffman

and Paz Vega now that she's doing movies I can NOT get enough of that woman but not because of her acting talent per se. :D

...this is a good list to start :) In no particular order...

Kevin Spacey
Ewan McGregor
John Travolta
Samuel L. Jackson
Billy Crudup
Steve Buscemi
Johnny Depp
Jeffrey Wright
Benicio Del Toro
Gary Oldman
Christopher Walken
Don Cheadle

...that's a good list...

--spinner :cool:

Morgan Freeman
Robert Duval
Sam Elliott
Tom Selleck
John Travolta
Kevin Spacey
Kevin Kline
Denzel Wahington
Gene Hackman
Ashley Judd
Sandra Bullock
Kiefer Sutherland

those are just a few of those alive today. For those who are gone, the list would be ten times longer, including Jack Lemmon, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Bogey, arghh...too many to remember. Wish today's list was as long.

I'm including my favs, dead or alive.

Humphry Bogart
Johnny Depp
Kevin Spacey
Denzel Washington
Cary Grant
Grace Kelly
Halle Barry
Marlon Brando
Audrey Hepburn
Christopher Guest (I wait breathlessly for the next improv film from his crew)

nic cage! are you kidding me?! didnt he show up on everyones, actors you hate list, he hasnt done agood movie since raising arizona, how many movies can you be the exact same character in? but thats just my opinion. :D

texasvenom said:
nic cage! are you kidding me?! didnt he show up on everyones, actors you hate list, he hasnt done agood movie since raising arizona, how many movies can you be the exact same character in? but thats just my opinion. :D

....awww, didn't ya see 'Leaving Las Vegas'? I really like that movie. Dark and depressing kinda, but a good movie...er, I keep falling asleep through 'Raising Arizona', but so many people seem to enjoy it, I am determined to watch it from beginning to end...uh, if it ever comes on before 3am...

--spinner :cool:

Ok, well nic cage is my favourite actor. And as for saying how many times can you be the exact same character, u must be looping out or something. He is known for being one the the most versitle actors of our time! And as for saying he hasn't done a good movie since Raising Arizona, you must be a plain nic cage hater, or of course you are still loopy!

Back