• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Action film and effects reel

the special effects reel was amazing and showed alot of talent. my favorite one which i thought was the best one and the most realistic was the fireball at 00:16.

Hey
How are you man, i am Mosh from Byron Bay Aus
Nice work!

Im now looking for a filmmaker for my creative project at SAE, im an audio student and i want to make music for a trailer, show reel or a short film over the internet
of course you get to keep the music after im finished, no charge, all you'll need to do is send a film and tell me what you think of the music when its done

Let me know if you are interested.
Hope to hear from you
Cheers
Mosh

Hey
How are you man, i am Mosh from Byron Bay Aus
Nice work!

Im now looking for a filmmaker for my creative project at SAE, im an audio student and i want to make music for a trailer, show reel or a short film over the internet
of course you get to keep the music after im finished, no charge, all you'll need to do is send a film and tell me what you think of the music when its done

Let me know if you are interested.
Hope to hear from you
Cheers
Mosh

At the moment the productions I am working on are both scored. The only thing I can think of is the 30 second show reel on my main page. I am planning on entering the insomnia film festival later this winter so that may be an option. I will keep the offer in mind. When is the project due?

Hey
a show reel will be cool, heres an example for music i've done for a show reel but this one took me a day, for the next one i intend to work a lot more then that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUscgRSuTkg

i will need to submit it in January, i'll have to finish it in the next 6 weeks or so considering other projects and the research, i will prbbly ask you for your opinion through my website if that alright, the interaction will be done through the net
cheers man, talk soon

At the moment the productions I am working on are both scored. The only thing I can think of is the 30 second show reel on my main page. I am planning on entering the insomnia film festival later this winter so that may be an option. I will keep the offer in mind. When is the project due?

Hey
a show reel will be cool, heres an example for music i've done for a show reel but this one took me a day, for the next one i intend to work a lot more then that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUscgRSuTkg

i will need to submit it in January, i'll have to finish it in the next 6 weeks or so considering other projects and the research, i will prbbly ask you for your opinion through my website if that alright, the interaction will be done through the net
cheers man, talk soon

Back