Action / Drama Director here

Hi,

My name is Jay and I love Action, Drama, and Fantasy movies. Im located in Los Angeles and have a small filmmaking team going here.

If anyone has an action script, wants to co-direct or co-produce a short or feature, or simply just wants to ask about choreographer / directing actors / directing stunt men / writing / etc then please message me.

Also looking to meet people I can bounce ideas off of and get an opinion.

Thank you and great to meet you!

Hi,

My name is Jay and I love Action, Drama, and Fantasy movies. Im located in Los Angeles and have a small filmmaking team going here.

If anyone has an action script, wants to co-direct or co-produce a short or feature, or simply just wants to ask about choreographer / directing actors / directing stunt men / writing / etc then please message me.

Love to give my opinion 😉 (studied film dramaturgy, and film studies MA, BA, but have also a not academically funded opinion😋)

Adam, great to meet you! I am a professional creative dilettante who writes and has dabbled in digital art, music videos and animation. What have you released and where can we watch it?

Hi,

Very cool! I am also a filmmaker. I'd love to connect and see how we can help each other out!

Hello Jay!!!
Contact me anytime you wish.
We have some great movie ideas also hete that might be mutual beneficial.
One of them being a mockbuster type movie.

Back