• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A new webseries

This is the gore shift. It was started by four aspiring filmmakers with shitty resume's who wanted to do something new and different. It started off as an idea to do basic gory horror anthology series but it turned into something so much more, we started playing with the boundaries of the horror genre and decided that grim was a much better way to go. It didn't turn out exactly how we planned it to but when does it ever? for not having a budget i think we did alright, but you're opinions would be greatly appreciated so please check it out and if you dig it then help spread the word. if you hate it that's totally cool too, just don't be a dick about it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfwXozjnyeI

Wow. I love the concept! It looks like a lot of work was put into this video. I'd continue to watch it. Probably, maybe make it shorter though since it seemed to drag out a bit long until the actual conflict of the episode.

Otherwise, great filmography.

Back